- Influencing the future of hearing care
- Being part of a strong and united voice that speaks to government, the wider hearing sector, the NHS and key decision-makers and influencers
- Policy updates and regulatory, business, legal and tax advice
- AGM and networking with peers
- Access to competitive professional indemnity insurance
We work hard to ensure that our members stay at the forefront of hearing care by strategic thinking, first-class analysis and evidence-based health care reforms. Our goal is for people in the UK to have access to world class hearing outcomes and for the best providers to succeed.